If there is one Indian brand that makes excellent lip balms, it has to be Organic Harvest. With winter at its peak across India, lip balms are absolute saviours for me, and I have stocked up on a number of different variants. I have already reviewed the Organic Harvest Happy Lips lip balm in the Pomegranate variant on the blog, but in case you missed that, here is my review of the Happy Lips Green Tea and Lemon Oil variants from Organic Harvest.
For the first time on this blog, today I will be talking about a bunch of makeup and skincare empties. I have used up these products over the course of months and am in the position to pass my final verdict on them. Read on to find out whether I will be repurchasing these empties or not!
1. Nykaa So Matte Lipstick – Taupe Thrill: Using up an entire lipstick is no easy task for me, considering the huge number of lipsticks I have in my stash. The Nykaa So Matte Lipstick in the shade Taupe Thrill has been a staple for me. It is a beautiful warm taupish nude for light to medium Indian skin tones. I will definitely be repurchasing it at some point of time in the future.
2. Greenberry Organics Pure Rose Water Face Mist: One of the best rose waters I have used so far, the Greenberry Organics Pure Rose Water Face Mist is hydrating, refreshing, and extremely pure! Unfortunately, this is not in stock on the brand’s website at the moment, but if they bring it out again, I will definitely be stocking up on this product.
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Medium: It took me some time to get used to the thin consistency of this concealer, but then I fell head over heels in love with it for my under eye area. It brightens my dark circles and does not crease or emphasise my fine lines. Will definitely be repurchasing this asap!
4. Organic Harvest Happy Lips Pomegranate Lip Care: I love this lip balm from Organic Harvest because it is extremely nourishing without being waxy on the lips, however, what I love the most is its dome-shaped applicator. This lip balm is extremely convenient to apply and I will surely be purchasing more variants from this range for the winters.
5. Makeup Revolution Protection Palette – Medium: You can see how well loved the bronzer from this palette is! It is a nice warm to neutral brown with zero shimmer, which makes it perfect for contouring, especially for my medium skin tone. I hope that I can find this bronzer as a single because I need it in my life!
Basically, this month’s empties are a bunch of winners! Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourite products that you repurchase all the time? Let me know everything in the comments below 🙂
I have been hearing a ton of praises about Organic Harvest products from a number of bloggers but had not gotten around to trying any of their products until I picked up their Happy Lips Pomegranate Lip Care recently. We all tend to pay a lot of attention to the ingredients of skincare products these days but often don’t pay much regard to what we apply on our lips. What attracted me to this product was that its primary ingredient is organic certified lanolin wax, which is extremely effective at healing chapped lips. So, here is my review of how this lip balm fared for me.
The Organic Harvest Happy Lips Pomegranate lip balm comes in a cute dome shaped deep pink jar. I am personally a huge fan of dome shaped lip balms because they are very easy to apply and less messy than twist-up sticks or lips balm pots. The balm itself is clear and looks slightly off-white in the jar. The formula is thick and nourishing but glides very easily on the lips and gets absorbed within seconds. Despite being extremely rich, the lip balm does not look crusty or cakey and does not give an ugly white cast to the lips. It is completely transparent and provides a nice shine to the lips while making them feel extremely pampered and moisturised.
The product is an excellent example of clean skincare – it doesn’t contain any parabens, mineral oil or animal ingredients. A purely plant-based product, without any colour and with added food grade pomegranate flavour that tastes delish, this lip balm is literally all that you could ask for. Priced at INR 199, it is slightly pricey, but considering its efficacy, I am willing to spend that little bit extra on this product. I am definitely happy with my first impressions of Organic Harvest and will be trying out many more products from the brand in the future. This is definitely going to be my go-to lip balm brand for the coming months because they have so many variants to choose from. Do try out this lip balm and trust me, you will not regret it!