Happy New Year everybody! 2019 is here, and I am sure many of you have numerous resolutions for the new year. Today, I would like to remind you that we should also make some resolutions to practise sustainable living, to make sure that we do not continue to exploit our planet and its resources as we have for several centuries. Sustainable fashion has been gaining significant momentum over the past few years and it is time that you too should join the movement. Opting for brands that source their raw materials in a sustainable manner and manufacture products in small batches, adopting the principles of sustainability is one way, but you can also make some changes in your day to day life to make your wardrobe more sustainable. Read on to find out how!
For the first time in the history of this blog, I am reviewing a cleaning product on Lipstick For Lunch. Yes, I know that many of you might not be interested in this at all, and no, this is not a sponsored post, but I do know that if you are someone who is struggling with Diwali cleaning at the moment then you will thank me for this. Today I am going to be talking about The Pink Stuff, which is indeed a Miracle Cleaning Paste. Famous YouTuber Louise Pentland brought my attention to this product, and here is why this jar of pink goodness will change your life!
Even though this product looks like a face mask, The Pink Stuff is, in fact, an abrasive paste that can help remove tough stains in a jiffy. You can head over to their website for a detailed data sheet to figure out whether you can use it on a particular surface or not, but I have primarily used it on metal utensils and fittings, and this product truly removes everything from burnt stains on saucepans to rust marks on taps with minimal effort. You need to rub the tiniest amount of the product on the stain with a soft cloth and then wipe it clean within a few minutes to find the surface looking as bright as new!
Even though the claims sound too good to be true, trust me, I have removed the most stubborn of stains with this product and couldn’t believe my own eyes. The product doesn’t have a strong scent and it did not irritate my skin, but I will recommend you to go through the ingredient list to make sure that it is safe for you to use and also, do test it on a small patch of any surface you want to clean with this stuff because it is definitely potent.
The best part is that a huge 500g jar of the product is available on Amazon India for INR 229 only! Trust me this product is a steal for the price. If you are in the mood for some deep cleaning this Diwali then you need to have this product in your kitty!
All the coffee lovers here put your hands up! We are the crazy caffeine addicts who cannot give up their coffee no matter what the weather or time of day, but with the mercury constantly rising, a glass of chilled ice coffee sounds way more inviting than a steaming mug of latte, doesn’t it? This is where the Sleepy Owl Cold Brew Coffee Brew Packs come to the rescue. These easy to make cold brew packs do not need any equipment for making cafe style iced coffee at home. Read on to find out how to use these packs for your daily caffeine fix.
The Sleepy Owl Cold Brew Coffee Packs come in individual packets of coffee wrapped in filter paper. You just need to add one of these packets to a jug of water and let it brew overnight at room temperature. The next day, just pour this coffee into a glass, add ice, milk, and sugar as per your liking and there you have it, a perfect glass of iced coffee without burning a hole in your pocket. The Sleepy Owl Coffee has a smooth and strong flavour to it and once you figure out the right ratio of coffee, milk and sugar as per your taste, you will definitely stop making regular trips to your local Starbucks. However, I will have to say that this product is more suitable for those who prefer less milk and more water in their coffee.
You can purchase a box of 5 brew packs for INR 500 from Sleepyowl.co and each brew pack will give you at least 3 cups of coffee. This is definitely a great price for high-quality cold brew coffee. While I am not a coffee connoisseur of coffee, I do enjoy the beverage and have had my fair share of caffeine in my life to say that this product is worth a shot. So do try it out and let me know how your taste buds like it.
I am a huge fan of citrus scents, especially in the summer months, and like to drench my home, clothes, and skin in lemony fragrances when the mercury rises. The Ryaal Grapefruit Essential Oil has recently become my favourite oil for the diffuser because it adds a fresh summery scent to my home that has a calming effect on my mind. I trust the quality of Ryaal’s essential oils and their 100% pure grapefruit essential oil is no exception. Here are some of the ways in which I use this product.
You can use this delightful grapefruit oil in your diffuser for some relaxing aroma therapy and can also apply a few drops to your clothes or pillow for its refreshing scent to uplift your mood all day long. An added bonus of this is that the scent keeps the mosquitoes away, which is a MAJOR plus if you live in India. Grapefruit oil is also great at brightening dull and tired skin, so you can mix in a drop with your face mask or serum to get that natural glow on your face. Honestly, there are a bunch of other ways in which this product can be used but these are my favourite ways to use this oil.
Everything about this product is perfect, from the sturdy bottle with a dropper, to the super affordable price of INR 199 for 15ml of product, to the quality of the oil. Ryaal also has a bunch of other essential oils in their collection which you can try in case you are not grapefruit-crazy like me. So do check out their fascinating range and let me know if you try out any of their products 🙂
Subscription boxes are all the rage these days and while some of them offer you luxury goods that you will never buy for yourself in the form of a goodie box, others are way more utilitarian and perfect for the busy woman. What could be more practical and useful for a woman than a box of menstrual hygiene supplies delivered to her doorstep every month? Every woman will agree that thanks to our fast-paced lives, we often forget about that time of the month being around the corner and are caught unprepared without any supplies at home. The Nua sanitary pads subscription box is something that can help you avoid such emergency situations altogether. I recently received a box from Nua as a giveaway price and here are my thoughts on it.
The box contains pads for heavy, medium, and light flow respectively and you can customize your box according to your needs. A box of 15 pads is priced at INR 249 for a month and the price goes down further if you choose to pick 2 or 3 packs at once. You can also choose the frequency of the delivery of the boxes as once every month, once every two months, or once every three months. Basically, you can customize this subscription entirely as per your requirements to be never caught unprepared for your period ever again. The details of all these customizations are better explained on the Nua website, so do check it out for more info.
Coming to the quality of the pads, they are thin, comfortable to wear and slightly scented to keep any odor at bay. Despite being thin, they absorb really well and are quite long wearing. They have well-positioned wings that keep them in place all day long and they do not cause any rash or irritation even if you keep them on for more than a few hours. The pads for heavy flow can really soak up a lot and even the pads for medium flow are good enough to be comparable to the overnight pads from other brands. I also love the discreet packaging of the pads – each of them comes in an individual envelope that is quite different from anything I have ever seen in India, which makes it slightly less obvious that you are carrying around a pad.
Overall, I have nothing negative to say about this subscription service. It may cost you a little more than your standard pads but completely eliminates the hassle of keeping track of your period and heading out to buy pads every month. So if you are someone who is super busy and hates running this monthly errand then I highly recommend that you give this subscription service a shot!
So recently Urby kindly sent me a gorgeous passport holder from their range and it was everything I could ask for from a passport holder! I do not like the boring black and blue colours for wallets and passport holders, which is why the golden beige shade of this passport holder was perfect for me. Also, my name embossed in beautiful gold lettering further adds a personal touch to something that already fits my style so well.
The passport holder is made of extremely sturdy, high-quality material and even the stitching is absolutely perfect, something that helps to tell a high-end product apart from a lower end one. Even the packaging of the product had a high-end vibe to it. I will definitely be re-using the black box and the cloth pouch that the passport holder came in.
The passport holder obviously has a pocket for the passport but also comes with pockets to hold your cards, change etc. This pleases the multi-functional product lover in me and I am sure that the extra pockets will come in very handy while traveling.
Overall, I am very pleased with the passport holder and do not have anything to complain about at all. A passport holder is something that every frequent traveler needs to keep their documents in place while flying around the world and Urby allows you to do so with an edge. I recommend all of you to check out their website for their collection of passport holders because the range of styles is so vast that there is something to cater to everybody’s taste.
I would like to thank Urby for sending me this lovely product and for completing my travel gear while keeping it uber chic!
About the brand –
Urby is a direct-to-consumer, lifestyle and travel accessories brand. They design and manufacture essentials for an urban lifestyle using the most premium materials and finest craftsmanship. You can also check their wide range of mens wallet, women wallets, card cases …. and many more.
Disclaimer – Product sent by the brand but all opinions are honest and my own.
The festive season is already here and Diwali is right around the corner! Amidst all the fun and celebrations, the one thing that might be bothering you is what to gift to your loved ones. Luckily, the subscription boxes in India have upped their game and these boxes can be a wonderful alternative to the run of the mill Mithai ka Dibba. So here are my top 3 recommendations for subscription boxes that you can gift to your friends and family to make their smiles even wider this Diwali.
1. Flicbox- Everybody and their mothers love chocolates, which makes a box of chocolates a foolproof present for people of all ages. Flicbox is a subscription service that provides curated boxes of chocolates that are not readily available in India. Brands such as Lindt, Hershey, and Toblerone that are quite expensive in Indian stores are available at a much affordable price in the Flicbox. You can choose between a mini, medium, or giant box and can buy a single box or a subscription for 3 months, 6 months, or a year. You better order a box for yourself as well because who can resist the temptation of digging into imported chocolates?
Book Now – https://flicbox.com/
2. Snack Experts – If you and your family members do not stop counting the calories during the festive season then fret not! With Snack Experts, you can gift healthy yet tasty munchies to your loved ones. You can buy a Standard Snack Box that comes with 5 snack pouches weighing 150gms each or can also purchase some special healthy desserts that Snack Experts has brought out for Diwali, such as Kaju Katli’s made with palm jaggery and Mysore Pak made with beetroot! Gift these yummy delights to your friends and family so that they can indulge in the sweetness of the season without any guilt 🙂
Book Now – https://www.snackexperts.com/
3. Mauvelush – If you wish to venture out of the food domain then try out the October – Diwali edition of Mauvelush. This luxury subscription box contains festival appropriate items such as a beautiful pair of earrings and a decorative bird cage with fairy lights. This box is perfect for the women in your life who forget to pamper themselves while preparing for the Diwali festivities. Bookings are open till 7th October.
Book now – http://www.mauvelush.com/
Wishing everybody a Happy Navratri and a Joyous Diwali ahead. Happy gifting 🙂
P.S. – If you enjoyed this blog post then please click this link and leave a comment on the nomination page to help me win the Indian Bloggers Award!
Disclaimer – NOT a sponsored post 🙂
Featured Image source – Pixabay
The festive season is upon us and the first and most wonderful gift I have received is the October – Diwali Edition of Mauvelush, a new luxury subscription box in India, which the brand kindly sent my way. I unboxed this beauty on my Insta stories yesterday, so head over to my Instagram now if you wish to catch my first impressions. However, in case you missed the unboxing video, here is my review of the Mauvelush October – Diwali Edition for you.
Before getting into the contents of the box, let me talk about the box itself. Mauvelush has come up with a beautifully branded box that looks pretty high-end, and the box also contains a personalized printed note with the Mauvelush branding. This is what I would expect from a luxury subscription box. Even though a lot of subscription boxes are emerging every month, their packaging does not stand out as much as this one. This box has a princessy vibe which every girl would like, unlike the plain old brown cardboard boxes that other brands use. So enough about the packaging, let us now look at the contents of the box.
1. Decorative Bird Cage – I am the kind of person who loves home decor items but seldom purchases them, thinking that it is a wastage of money. Therefore, receiving this beautiful ornamental bird cage in a subscription box was the best thing that could have happened to me. This decorative bird cage is made of golden metal and comes with the fairy lights shown in the picture. It is a perfect addition to a Diwali box because Diwali is the festival of lights. The quality of this cage is very good and it seems like an expensive piece. This item can add to the aesthetic beauty of any room and I really can’t stop raving about it!
2. Chandbali Earrings – I don’t know how the lovely folks at Mauvelush did it but they managed to send me everything on my wishlist for the coming festivals. I was feeling the lack of a traditional pair of earrings that could go with any ethnic outfit and voila, I received these stunning Chandbali Earrings in the box. These earrings too seem to be of excellent quality. All the beads and pearls are in place and there is no sign of rusting or chipped polish. They are similar in quality to something you will buy from a branded store and will suit any traditional outfit you have picked for the festive season.
3. Rostaa Cranberries – No Indian festival can be complete without something sweet, so how about a healthy alternative for this Diwali? The Rostaa Cranberries will add a sweetness to your celebrations without adding pounds to your weight. In the Mauvelush box, you will get a 75gm pack of Rostaa Cranberries which is priced at INR 120. These are perfect for snacking on, in between or after your meals, and can also be added to cereals or yogurt for a healthy breakfast.
4. Mond’Sub Sheet Masks – The box also contains two Mond’Sub Sheet Masks, one from their Gold Facial Collagen Mask series (INR 250) and the other from their Collagen Silk Mask Series (INR 200). I have reviewed both these masks previously on the blog but basically, they are extremely nourishing and hydrating and will definitely make your skin glow this Diwali. You can also use them on your tired skin the morning after the festivities.
5. Black Kimono With White Lace Detail – Kimono shrugs are so in trend and add a casual chic flair to any boring outfit. This black Kimono with a beautiful white lace at the sleeves and the hemline can be thrown on top of a black tank top and jeans to look super stylish and put together. It is also an excellent item for layering, with the cold season fast approaching. I got the size small to medium which is slightly loose for my petite frame but since it is supposed to be oversized anyway, I can definitely make it work. The fabric and the quality of the lace are outstanding and I could not find a defect in either.
Although the prices of some of the items are not mentioned, I feel that for the current price of INR 1999 for 1 month’s subscription, you will be getting a great deal. Also, the first 15 subscribers can avail an extra 10% off with the coupon code MAUVE10. There are no additional shipping charges as well, so with the coupon code, this box can be yours for INR 1799 only. Overall, the Mauvelush October – Diwali Edition has exceeded my expectations both in terms of packaging as well as the actual products and I feel that it deserves the title of a luxury box. This box is available for booking till 7th October so head over to www.mauvelush.com today to avail the early bird discount. You can also follow @mauvelush on Instagram and Facebook for all the latest updates regarding discounts and upcoming boxes.
Personally, I am already super excited for the next box and hope that the future boxes continue to amaze me like this one 🙂
P.S. – If you enjoyed this blog post then please click this link and leave a comment on the nomination page to help me win the Indian Bloggers Award!
Disclaimer – Box was sent to me by the brand but all opinions are honest and my own.
In India, a cup of tea is usually incomplete without something to munch on. Whether you are enjoying your cuppa at home or are visiting someone, you will be presented with an array of snacks such as biscuits and namkeens, to go with the beverage. Indeed, snacking is a part of our culture and whenever someone arrives at our doorstep at an odd hour, we rely on our trusty containers of goodies to entertain them. Unfortunately though, most of these snacks, be it cookies, or dalmoth, or aloo bhujiya, are quite high in terms of fat content and the sweet treats are extremely sugary. This is why, around every festival, we see our waistlines expanding while we gorge on yet another samosa or Jalebi at tea-time. There are healthier snacks available in the market these days, but they are pretty hard to find and suffer from the lack of flavors that satisfy the Indian palate. This is why the snack boxes offered by SnackExperts are a welcome sight.
SnackExperts is a new venture that aims to make nutritious yet delicious snacks readily available to the entire country. Their snack boxes come with a selection of 5 snacks, which you can handpick from their vast collection, and are delivered right to your doorstep. Although these snacks resemble the traditional Indian snacks in terms of taste and texture, they use better ingredients and lesser sugar and oil. Also, they come in individual zip-lock packets that you can carry along with you to work or to wherever your adventures take you. Now you have no excuse not to eat healthily!
The team at SnackExperts kindly sent me a few of their snacks to sample some days back and here are my thoughts on these delicious goodies.
1. Triberry Medley – The Triberry Medley is a yummy trio of black currants, dried strawberries and dried cranberries that helps boost the energy with the help of natural sugars while satisfying the sweet tooth. A handful of these delicious berries can be added to cereal or yogurt for a yummy breakfast or snack. You can also have these on their own as a mid-meal snack to stay energized throughout the day.
2. Barnyard Crispies – Every household in India loves Sev, a crunchy deep fried snack made using Bengal Gram Flour or Besan. The Barnyard Crispies from SnackExperts are a healthy take on the traditional Sev because they are made using a combination of pulse flours and rice flour. Also, you can rest assured that the oil used for the preparation is fresh and hygienic, something that is always doubtful with the local brands.
3. Old Fashioned Nut Mix – Nuts do not need dollops of ghee and salt to taste delicious, they are yummy in their natural form. The Old Fashioned Nut Mix celebrates the natural flavors of almonds, walnuts, and peanuts along with a hint of spice added in the form of peppery cashew nuts. An excellent accompaniment with any beverage, this mix provides the goodness of vitamins and healthy fats that the nuts contain.
4. Original Seeds Flapjack – The classic Ghajak gets a modern avatar in the form of the Original Seeds Flapjack from SnackExperts. Oozing with the goodness of Jaggery, oats, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds, these flapjacks have a caramelly taste and are the perfect dessert to end any meal with. A healthier alternative to brownies or Indian sweet meats, these flapjacks are a delightful fusion of taste and health.
5. Honey Roasted Cashew – I love the rich flavors of cashew nuts and SnackExperts further enhances them with a hint of honey, chilli flakes, and yellow mustard seeds, with their honey roasted cashews. This is a delectable sweet and salty snack that will keep you full until your next meal. The fact that the cashews are roasted and not deep fried makes this bowl of goodness all the more appealing!
It must be obvious to you by now that I am head over heels in love with each of the scrumptious snacks sent to me by SnackExperts. If you are struggling to keep your diet in check due to unhealthy and tempting snacks or do not have the time to prepare or hunt for healthier variants then do order your customized snack box from Snackexperts.com today for guilt-free snacking that satisfies the taste buds too!
Disclaimer – PR samples sent by the brand but all opinions are my own.
Whenever I am not on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick, I am busy searching for a healthy yet tasty snack to devour. I do not have the luxury to spend endless hours in the kitchen, which is why I prefer something that is ready to eat yet does not contain harmful preservatives. This is why Epigamia Yogurt, India’s first all-natural Greek yogurt, is the perfect snack to satisfy my sweet tooth while keeping the hunger pangs at bay.
This delicious Greek yogurt is thick and creamy and contains twice the amount of protein compared to regular dahi and flavored yogurts. What is more, it is made using natural ingredients, is low in fat, and contains zero preservatives. Basically, it is a snack that is super yummy while being good for the body and the waistline. I recently received a bunch of samples from the brand and the flavors they sent me were Blueberry, Wild Raspberry, Alphonso Mango, Natural, Strawberry, Honey Banana, Green Apple, Vanilla Bean, Strawberry with Chunky Granola, and Jalapeno Greek Yogurt with Barley Puffs. Yes, you read it right! Not only do they have a ton of sweet fruity flavors to satisfy the dessert cravings, they also have a spicy Jalapeno Greek Yogurt that works well as a savory dip.
You can eat these yogurts on their own or can add them to smoothies, dips, sandwich spreads or cereal. What is more, if you want something more filling than a cup of yogurt, you can opt for the snack packs which provide a crunchy topping that can be mixed with the yogurt. The topping comes packed in a separate container that retains its crunchiness. These toppings including crunchy granola for strawberry yogurt and barley puffs for jalapeno yogurt. A picture of the packaging is shown below!
All you need to do is rip open the packaging, mix in the contents with the yogurt and enjoy your delightful on the go snack!
I love the fact that fruity flavors have a natural sweetness to them and also contain tiny tit bits of the actual fruit. As for the Jalapeno yogurt, it packs a punch in terms of flavor and is a creamier and more delicious version of your standard raita, in my opinion. I love to dunk my fruits into these yogurts to convert my salads into more decadent treats, without piling up on the calories.
Each cup contains 90 gms of yogurt which provides around 100 calories and more than 6 gms of protein. It also helps in meeting the daily calcium requirements without chugging down huge quantities of milk. I feel that Epigamia Greek Yogurts are perfect for everyone, from the fussy eaters who want to include more nutritious items in their diet to the busy executives and housewives who do not find the time to prepare healthy food for themselves. These yummy Greek yogurts are available online on Grofers and BigBasket and they are also available at Nature’s Basket. You can find more details about the products and the stores on the Epigamia website. Do give the Epigamia Greek Yogurts one try and I am sure that you will never crave for any other flavored yogurt!
Disclaimer – PR samples sent by the brand but all opinions are my own.
My childhood was spent in a typical North Indian household where breakfast is synonymous with butter-laden parathas or steaming hot poori-aloo. Unfortunately, my metabolism is no longer as great as that of my 9-year-old self and in any case, I do not have the patience or time to make parathas for breakfast every morning. I do however need a healthy and filling breakfast to feel energetic all day long. These days, I usually switch between different kinds of cereals but on the days when I am not too inclined to have any milk, I opt for a nutrition bar instead. I also like a lot of variety in my food, which is why I recently purchased the Yoga Bar Variety Pack of 10 from Amazon and the fact that these bars are all gone already is enough evidence that they are tasty indeed!
Yoga Bar is a nutrition bar that is available in a bunch of different flavours, and the ones that came in my box were Vanilla Almond, Cardamom Coconut Chew, Cashew Orange Zest, Coffee Zing, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chunk Nut and Nuts & Seeds Crunch. Other than the Cardamom Coconut Chew and the Cashew Orange Zest, the rest of the bars are quite crunchy and nutty while these two are softer and have a chewy texture. The nutty bars almost feel like a healthier version of Chikki so those who like Chikki but do not want to consume too many calories can opt for these instead. My personal favourite, however, is the Cashew Orange Zest because I am a sucker for anything orange flavoured.
Not only are these bars quite delicious, they are filling without being too heavy on the stomach. Also, each bar has approximately 150-180 calories, which is similar to a bar of chocolate but with way more nutrition. Yoga Bars are healthy snacks for when you feel peckish at work or are out and about with no time to stop for a bite. As a cherry on top of this healthy cake (:P), these bars do not contain any additives or preservatives and are made using natural ingredients such as whole grains and honey. I have attached a picture of the nutritional information below for the reference of those who are better versed in the field of diet and nutrition.
A box of 10 Yoga Bars is priced at INR 330, which means that the price of one bar is only INR 33; this makes Yoga Bars one of the rare Indian snacks that are affordable while being healthy. I personally find it very irritating that the fat-laden chips and cookies are so cheap in India while the nutritious snacks are hard to find and expensive too. It is great that the team at Yoga Bar have put in their efforts to come up with a snack that is healthy while being priced reasonably enough to be a practical choice for students and young professionals. If something nutritious tastes good and is pocket-friendly too then who wouldn’t want to dig their teeth into it? Yoga Bars qualify all my criteria for a mid-meal snack that can also double up as an instant breakfast. Do give these a shot if you like your food to satisfy you without showing up on the waistline.
I hope that this review was helpful. You can buy Yoga Bars from a bunch of different online stores but here is a link to purchase them on Amazon.
Does it ever happen to you that you wake up too late in the morning, with no time to prepare breakfast, and when you decide to grab a banana on your way out, you realize that the fruit basket is empty? An even worse scenario is when all the bananas are too black and mushy to throw into your handbag. We are all guilty of skipping meals from time to time and of chomping on a chocolate bar or cookie at work when the hunger catches up with us. More often than not, we fall back on junk food primarily when we are too busy to cook or when we need something that we can eat on the go. Luckily, now you have some healthy snacks that combine nutrition and taste and are perfect for devouring on the way to work! I am referring to the Eat Anytime Bars that allow you to satisfy the sweet tooth without feeling guilty 🙂
The brand kindly sent me a few of the Eat Anytime Bars to review and I was overjoyed to receive these delicious goodies in my mail. I received the Mango Ginger, Choco Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, and Orange flavors and what attracted me to these bars even before I dug into them was the colorful and quirky packaging. The Eat Anytime Bars are created using 100% natural ingredients and provide the goodness of fruits, nuts, and grains. Each of the bars contains approximately 150-200 calories, which makes them a perfect in-between-meals snack. The bars can also provide the much-needed boost of energy after a workout session or a long meeting at work. Pair one of these with a glass of milk and your breakfast is sorted! Their sturdy packaging makes them easy to store, so you can keep extras in your drawer at work and in your handbag, for those hunger emergencies. I like to display them in my fruit basket when I run out of fruit 😛
Coming to the taste of these bars, each one has a unique flavor and texture that will add some variety to your snacking sessions. The Choco Peanut Butter and Butterscotch bars are crunchy and nutty while the Mango Ginger and the Orange bars are fruity and more chewy. I liked all the 4 flavors but the fruity bars are my personal favorites because I love their gooey texture. These bars are filling without being too heavy and scrumptious without being too sweet, as an added bonus, they are very low on trans fats too. I couldn’t ask for more from a nutrition bar. I am pretty sure that all the chips and cookies in my pantry will soon be replaced by these yummy bars!
The Eat Anytime Bars are readily available on various online stores, and here is a link to purchase them from Amazon. You can also a take a look at the brand’s website to find out more about the range and about the conception of these delicious products. These nutrition bars are a great way to kick start your fitness journey and to fulfill those goals that you set for 2017. They will make you feel more energetic and awake throughout the day and will also help you to stay away from the sugary and deep-fried calorie bombs. So, dig into these bars and discover a healthier you, one tasty bite at a time! 🙂
Disclaimer – These products were sent to me as PR samples but all opinions are my own.