I usually don’t talk about subscription boxes on this blog because let’s be honest, so many of these boxes came out in 2017 that everybody got a little wary of them. However, the Zobag from Zotezo has managed to retain its quality over the years and still provides a bunch of great products at an extremely affordable price. Today I will be unboxing the ZoBag February edition which has the very apt theme – Season Of Love. Priced at only INR 399, this bag contains 5 products that will make you glow this Valentine’s day. Here is a look at all the products:
1. Mcaffeine Neem Caffeine Glow Gel with Aloe Vera – The star of this month’s bag according to me is the Mcaffeine Neem Caffeine Glow Gel. This is a full-sized product worth INR 399 and Neem gel is something that works well for almost all skin types. Basically, this one product pays for the entire bag and everything else that you get is a bonus. What I also love is that this jar of face gel comes with its own tiny little wooden spoon which makes using this product super hygienic. I am looking forward to trying out and reviewing this gel asap!
2. Tint Nail Polish – Next is this pretty red nail paint from Tint, which is priced at INR 299. This is a universally flattering shade and is perfect for Valentine’s Day. We Indian girls love our red nail paints so I am sure most of you will love it.
3. Nirvaana Handmade Pure Orange Honey Soap – Handmade soaps are quite expensive and I feel guilty while purchasing them, which is why receiving them in a subscription box is always a treat. The Nirvaana Pure Orange Honey Soap smells sweet and zesty and looks perfect for a refreshing and relaxing bath. I am super pleased to receive this soap worth INR 199 in this bag.
4. BioBloom Under Eye Gel – The BioBloom Under Eye Gel contains aloe vera, mint and rose water and claims to work on tired and puffy eyes and dark circles. Such gels provides instant relief to the under eye area with their cooling properties and I can’t wait to try this one on my dark circles. This under eye gel is priced at INR 350.
5. Ilana Organics Reviving Moisture Mask – The last item in the bag is a mini jar of the Ilana Organics Reviving Moisture Mask. This fruit-based mask claims to provide intense hydration to the skin along with anti-ageing and soothing benefits of Pomegranate and Camellia. This product has some great reviews online and this mini is a great way to try out this face mask. This product is priced at INR 150.
As you can see, the total value of this bag comes to INR 1400, and you can grab all these lovely products at INR 399 only. I feel that this bag has been curated really well and contains products that can be enjoyed by all the ladies. Do grab it before Valentine’s Day to look your best on the day of love 🙂