For the first time on this blog, today I will be talking about a bunch of makeup and skincare empties. I have used up these products over the course of months and am in the position to pass my final verdict on them. Read on to find out whether I will be repurchasing these empties or not!
1. Nykaa So Matte Lipstick – Taupe Thrill: Using up an entire lipstick is no easy task for me, considering the huge number of lipsticks I have in my stash. The Nykaa So Matte Lipstick in the shade Taupe Thrill has been a staple for me. It is a beautiful warm taupish nude for light to medium Indian skin tones. I will definitely be repurchasing it at some point of time in the future.
2. Greenberry Organics Pure Rose Water Face Mist: One of the best rose waters I have used so far, the Greenberry Organics Pure Rose Water Face Mist is hydrating, refreshing, and extremely pure! Unfortunately, this is not in stock on the brand’s website at the moment, but if they bring it out again, I will definitely be stocking up on this product.
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Medium: It took me some time to get used to the thin consistency of this concealer, but then I fell head over heels in love with it for my under eye area. It brightens my dark circles and does not crease or emphasise my fine lines. Will definitely be repurchasing this asap!
4. Organic Harvest Happy Lips Pomegranate Lip Care: I love this lip balm from Organic Harvest because it is extremely nourishing without being waxy on the lips, however, what I love the most is its dome-shaped applicator. This lip balm is extremely convenient to apply and I will surely be purchasing more variants from this range for the winters.
5. Makeup Revolution Protection Palette – Medium: You can see how well loved the bronzer from this palette is! It is a nice warm to neutral brown with zero shimmer, which makes it perfect for contouring, especially for my medium skin tone. I hope that I can find this bronzer as a single because I need it in my life!
Basically, this month’s empties are a bunch of winners! Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourite products that you repurchase all the time? Let me know everything in the comments below 🙂