So I recently received a bunch of goodies from LB Industries and today I will take you through all of them. LB Industries has been an established name in the timber industry and has recently ventured into the consumer goods market with its range of health and wellness products. So here is a breakdown of all the goodies that I received.
1. O Toilet Seat Sanitizer – Toilet sanitizers are an absolute travel essential, especially for women. The O Toilet Seat Sanitizer kills germs on toilet seats, bathroom handles etc within 10 seconds, making it a saviour for those who have to use public washrooms frequently. Also, it has a refreshing tea tree oil scent that I adore. This one is definitely going into my handbag. Priced at INR 110 for a 40 ml bottle.
2. Breathe Herbal Breath Freshener – Mouth freshening sprays have been in the market since quite some time but the Breathe Herbal Breath Freshener is unique because it is sugar and propellant-free and contains herbal ingredients such as peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, and cardamom oil. It tastes like a herbal toothpaste and does an excellent job at refreshing the breath. I received this in the peppermint and meswak variants, and I love them both. Priced at INR 90 for a 15gm spray bottle.
3. O Hand Sanitizer – The O Hand Sanitizer really impressed me because this product does not dry out my hands like most of the other sanitizers that I have used in the past. It smells like a regular alcohol-based sanitizer but leaves the hands quite soft, which is great for someone like me who uses a hand sanitizer multiple times a day. Priced at INR 100 for 50 single use sachets.
4. Ray Stevia Extract – The Ray Stevia Extract contains 99.8% percent pure Stevia, a natural sweetener that contains almost zero calories per teaspoon. I haven’t used Stevia in the past but have heard many diet conscious people rave about it. Of course, it is best to consult a physician before introducing something new in your diet, particularly if you are pregnant or suffering from ailments/allergies. Priced at INR 210 for 40 1gm sachets.
5. Ray Cooking Spray – Cooking sprays are a low cal alternative to regular cooking oil because they provide the grease required for cooking with a smaller quantity of oil. One spray of the Ray Cooking Spray contains only 2 calories, making it an excellent choice for when you are preparing cutlets or similar fried snacks. Priced at INR 250 for a 200ml can.
So these were all the things that I got as a part of my LB Industries haul. You can purchase all these products from Amazon (all items linked above individually), and can follow @otoiletseatsanitizer on Instagram for more updates from the brand. Happy shopping!
Disclaimer – Samples sent by the brand, but all opinions are honest and my own.