This is a long overdue post. Many of my lovely readers nominate me for blog awards from time to time and I am ever so grateful to each one of you. Although I may not be able to respond to them immediately, they always make me so happy and thankful! I was recently nominated by the amazing Toribeth2016 from https://batgirlwordpress.wordpress.com/ for the Lovely Blog Award. If you haven’t heard about this one, here are the rules:
- Mention and leave a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate others for the award.
- Share the good news with your nominees.
So here are 7 facts about me that might interest you:
- I am a die-hard foodie who is willing to taste almost everything edible.
- I am quite an introvert and have a very small social circle.
- I HATE Mondays!
- I love reading historical fiction.
- I would much rather spend a day at the beach than at a hill station.
- I have recently discovered adult coloring books and find them to be a great stress buster.
- I sometimes buy stuff online when I am half asleep and totally regret it the next morning 😦
Those were 7 facts about me, I nominate the following people for the Lovely Blog Award:
I would also love all of you to share an interesting fact about yourself in the comments 🙂